Business Administrator Level 3 ApprenticeshipFirst College Lincs
- Info on Application
- 18 Months
The role of the Business Administrator is to support and engage with different parts of the
organisation and interact with internal or external customers. Their role may involve working
independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and
improving administrative services.
The Business Administrator is expected to deliver their
responsibilities efficiently and with integrity, showing a positive attitude. They need to
demonstrate strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopt a proactive
approach to developing skills.
They need to use their initiative, manage responsibilities and
own time, problem solving skills, decision making to mentoring or coaching others.
To enable apprentices to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and behaviours for these
standards, they could work towards the below City & Guilds qualification.
Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator
The qualification is aimed at individuals working in a business administrator role across any
industry. It aims to develop learners’ highly transferrable set of knowledge, understanding and
skills across a range of administrative practices and tasks.
To achieve this qualification apprentices must successfully complete the mandatory units plus
one optional unit.
• 301 – Principles of business administration
• 302 – Personal and professional development
• 303 – Managing performance
• 304 – Your organisation
• 305 – Communication in a business environment
• 306 – Project management
• 307 – ICT for business
• 308 – Providing services in an administrative environment
• 309 – Legal administration
• 310 – Medical administration
• 311 – Social media for business
• 312 – Marketing and sales
• 313 – Human resources environment
• 314 – Providing administration in the educational environment
This qualification is not part of the Business Administrator End Point Assessment but is a
stand-alone qualification that can support those on the Apprenticeship.
First College Lincs
First College Lincs,
Tel: 0800 019 2722Web: http://www.firstcollegelincs.co.uk