Level 3 Diploma in Rail Engineering OperativeDRL Services
- Information on application
- Info on Application
With this advanced apprenticeship learners will get a fantastic oppourtunity to progress their skills into an engineering technician. As with the level 2 apprenticeship our engineering technicians will take part in activities both theoritical and practical. Among their tasks will be:
– Construction renewal , modification and enhancements of the rail
– Problem solving and fault finding
– Inspections of the rail
– Ensuring assets / components are installed , replaced and maintained to specifications
– Maintaining and updating records / documentation
This apprenticeship is challenging and will push all apprenticies to work to the best of their ability.
Our level 3 will consist of an End Point Assessment in which the learner will be asked to evidence their understanding to an external party. This apprenticeship will give you the knowledge , skills and all round ability to deliver a high standard of technical work within the infrastructure.
Unit 18 A,
Thames Enterprise Centre,
Princess Margaret Road,
Tel: 01375 488 008Web: https://www.drlservices.co.uk/