Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site SupervisonKnow-How Training Ltd
- 6 Months
- Accredited Certification
The Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) (QCF) is for learners who work in, or who want to work, in the construction sector. It gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop and demonstrate competence as a construction site worker with supervisory responsibilities for a specialist technical activity selected from building and civil engineering, highways and maintenance repair, residential development, conservation, demolition and tunnelling
- develop technical skills and knowledge and understanding related to the specified job roles in construction
- have existing skills recognised achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 qualification
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
There are no specific prior entry requirements in terms of required qualifications, but learners need to have appropriate experience at work, including responsibilities for supervising work activities on-site and the opportunity to demonstrate the competence evidence required.
The learner will need to meet the requirements outlined in below before the qualification can be awarded. Learners must complete the six mandatory units from Group A, plus one of the six pathways. Learners must complete the requirements for the selected pathway, including the mandatory and, where offered, optional units. Learners may take extra additional optional units that will not count towards the rules of combination.
Units cover: Group A
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
Additional 6 Pathways:
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Highway and Maintenance Repair
- Residential Development
The units in this qualification are assessed through an internally and externally quality assured Portfolio of Evidence made up of evidence gathered during the course of the learner’s work.
The units in this qualification are assessed through an internally and externally quality assured Portfolio of Evidence made up of evidence gathered during the course of the learner’s work. Each unit has specified learning outcomes and assessment criteria. To pass each unit the learner must:
- achieve all the specified learning outcomes
- satisfy all the assessment criteria by providing sufficient and valid evidence for each criterion
- prove that the evidence is their own
The learner must have an assessment record that identifies the assessment criteria that have been met. The assessment record should be cross-referenced to the evidence provided. The assessment record should include details of the type of evidence and the date of assessment. Suitable centre documentation should be used to form an assessment record.
Qualification type: National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
Qualification title: Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) (QCF)
Know-How Training Ltd
Know How Training & Consultancy Ltd Unit 1,
32 Bankfield Street,
Merseyside L20 8EJ,
Tel: 0151 933 0905Web: https://knowhow-training.co.uk/