NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental ManagementDorset Health and Safety
- £875 +VAT
- 5 Days
- Accredited Certification
- United Kingdom
Having the NGC is good for career prospects as it boosts an individuals standing in their current role and can help them progress.
What will successful learners know?
With an in-depth focus on the things that matter, the NGC covers:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- The UK’s key legal requirements
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure success
What will successful learners be able to do?
Risk assessment is central to the NGC qualification. Through study and workplace application, successful learners will be able to:
- Ensure their teams undertake their day to day activities more safely thanks to the awareness and knowledge gained.
- Manage and minimise workplace risks
- Support and develop the company’s health and safety culture
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
Dorset Health and Safety
Dorset Health & Safety Ltd3 Stoke RoadWeymouthDorsetDT4 9JF,
Tel: 01305 771654Web: https://www.dorsethealthandsafety.com/