NVQ Level 3 in HairdressingEasi Hair Academy
- Price on Application
- Info on Application
To achieve the industry standard qualification of City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Hairdressing you can either follow an Advanced Apprenticeship scheme or privately fund the course. (The NVQ Level 3 is due to be replaced by the Diploma for Hair Professionals Level 3 later in 2018.)
NVQ Level 3 requirements are for you to complete four or more mandatory units and a number of optional units from a range.
Mandatory units include:
– Provide hairdressing consultation services
– Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
– Colour hair using a variety of techniques
Optional units include:
– Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
– Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
– Hair colour correction services
– Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
For all levels, delivery methods are flexible including in-salon, weekly/fortnightly or evening classes.
If you are not eligible for a government funded Apprenticeship it is still possible to achieve your Diploma through private funding. Please contact us for full details including price.
Easi Hair Academy
Easi Hair Academy,
158 High Street,
Tel: 01206 579 949Web: http://www.easihair.co.uk/