NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)The Learning Station
- £2,112 or £220.00 pcm for 12 instalments
- Contact for information
- QFC & RQF
NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
Previously Known as the Level 5 Diploma NVQ in Leadership for Health & Social Care & Children & Young People’s Services
£2,112.00 when you pay in full, or
£220.00 pcm for 12 instalments
Qualification: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
Study Type: Part Time Study, Distance Learning
Entry Requirements: No formal requirements
Can be purchased on a payment plan and paid over 12 months
Previously known as the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (RQF), this Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care is the Most Up To Date Health and Social Care Qualification Available for Managers and Team Leaders in Domiciliary, Residential and other care home managers.
This qualification was introduced in September 2018 and is approved by Skills for Care and accepted by CQC, and is Ofqual Recognised. There are no pathways available in this qualification as were in the older Health and Social Care Qualification, so if you would like your qualification to cover you working with Children’s Care (Management) you would need to enrol onto one of our alternative qualifications. Please call us or message for support in finding an appropriate qualification for yourself.
Please note: If you are working in Residential Childcare and you are working as a team leader, manager, or supervisor, you should enrol onto our Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (QCF)
Once you’re registered onto the course, you will have an induction which is when you will discuss the best pathway for you. The pathway must be relevant to the work environment you’re currently in.
What to expect from this level 5 health and social care course:
- Once you make the payment, you will automatically be emailed your student log-in details
- You can immediately begin enrolment
- Once we have everything we need, you will have your course induction over the telephone
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together an assessment plan
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system
- You can track your course progression on the progress bar
- Receive support and feedback from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, email and phone calls. They will also mark your coursework
- Observations will take place on arranged dates with your assessor
- Upon course completion, we will claim your Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care in your chosen pathway.
This NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) is nationally recognised. The online course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required when working with people in social care settings.
The purpose of the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care is to develop the knowledge and skills required by managers and leaders. Achieving the qualification should enable learners to innovate and respond to a changing environment and to meet challenges and opportunities within the sector. Learners can choose from several pathways within adult services or children and young people’s services with optional units to allow the learning to be tailored to a wide range of roles.
What requirements are there?
There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a job role appropriate to the chosen pathway. The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
How the level 5 health and social care distance learning course is assessed:
This Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) qualification requires assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your TQUK NVQ Health and Social Care Course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
Qualification handbook: What units and pathways there are:
We recommend reading the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care qualification handbook. Please click here to read about the units and what to expect from the course.
How will you upload your coursework?
You will be part of our newly developed Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care. Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources that will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
How do instalment plans work?
There is an option to create a monthly payment plan if you cannot pay in full. You may pay in instalment for up to 12 months.
This Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care can help you succeed in a wide range of healthcare settings and job roles, such as:
- Adult nurse
- Care home manager
- Care worker
- Health promotion/Education specialist
- Health service manager
- Learning disability nurse
- Mental health nurse
- Residential warden
- Supervisor/Team leader
- Volunteer manager
- Care home manager
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Leadership in Childcare and Health and Social Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced, and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a job role appropriate to the chosen pathway.
The Learning Station
439 Green Lanes,
Tel: 02083427210Web: https://www.thelearningstation.co.uk/