Site Supervisory Safety TrainingAlliance Learning
- Price on Application
- 2 Days
- Approved Certification
- North West
This course ensures that all those given supervisory responsibilities understand:
– Why they are carrying out their identified duties
– What is expected of them and to ensure that they contribute to safety in the workplace
– How health and safety law is structured
– The need for method statements and how to carry out risk assessments
Course Content/topics covered
This course covers topics including:
– Construction accidents: types, numbers and immediate and underlying causes
– Health & Safety legal system
– Acts, regulations, approved codes of practice and guidance notes
– Risk Assessments including working at height, demolition, noise, occupational health, fire, control of contractors, electricity and confined spaces
This course is designed for those who have supervisory responsibilities in the construction industry. It helps to develop a basic understanding of health and safety and responsibilities at work.
Assessment and Certification
You will complete a 30 minute, 25 question, objective multi-choice examination at the end of the course. Successful candidates will be awarded the CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Certificate. This certificate will be valid for 5 years.
Location of the training
Training will take place at our Head Office in Horwich.
Method of Delivery
Candidates are required to undertake a 10 minute Tool Box talk as part of the Training along with a multiple choice examination. If candidates require any special learning support please speak to the tutor on arrival Photographic I.D is needed along with N.I Number.
Horwich Business Park,
Chorley New Road,
Tel: 01204 696 744Web: http://www.alliancelearning.com