Licence Holders

Who requires this qualification? Any business licensed to sell alcohol, including small pubs, retailers, large night clubs, caf├ęs, restaurants, hotels and sports facilities, is required by law to have at least one personal licence holder. To become a personal licence

Distance Learning

United Kingdom

Accredited Certification

Who is this qualification for? This qualification is aimed at individuals working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on

Distance Learning

Greater Manchester

Approved Certification