Telangana LRS & BRS Scheme 2023 Status, Application Form, Login, Register, Calculator, Fees
It states that people who are living unauthorised or illegally have to regularize their land by paying some amount of fees and buy the ownership rights of their land and property. You can read this full article to get all the important and recent information about Telangana Lrs scheme. The chief secretary of Telangana government, Somesh Kumar has issued this Lrs scheme to bring development to the urban areas, rural areas and vanish all the illegal layout.
This scheme comes to promote development to the the urban areas as well as the rural areas of Telangana by eliminating all the unauthorised layout and provide people full approved layout and give legal rights to their land. The Government of Telangana has provide a chance to people to legalize their land by filling some mandatory forms and paying few amount of fee. If you are one of them who’s proper paperwork of their land is not done, you can visit the official Government of Telangana website by below given link and register yourself there. We have mentioned the whole process below, kindly follow all the instructions to get legal papers and possession of your land.
The illegal layouts cause hindrance in the Statutory Development and Master Plan due to which the whole development of infrastructure facilities like drainage system, street lights, proper roads are suffering. These improper and illegal layouts bring effect to the development plan and become obstacle in government activities. After seeing such damage, the government has raised their voice and released news regarding LRS and BRS in Telangana state. In this article we have cleared all the doubts related to this scheme and given all the answers so that you can also get proper rights to your land. Continue reading the full article to get yourself aware about Telangana Lrs scheme and all the recent updates regarding the year 2022 and 2023.
By the help of this scheme the government cancels all the illegal layouts in the state and check that all the layouts are properly distributed among owners. This whole process of layout plans is checked by the municipal corporation, directorate of town and the urban development authority. The layouts are gonna be verified by the higher authorities and strict action will be taken if it is illegal. So it is the right time to register yourself and buy the rights of your land under this scheme otherwise you will have to pay a penalty.
Telangana LRS Scheme 2023 (Layout Regularisation scheme) Objective
The Government of Telangana wants to develop the whole state and make it well planned by putting an end to the unauthorized and illegal plots and layouts. The main objective of this Lrs scheme is that, the government wants to improve the infrastructure of the cities and provide the facilities like proper well constructed roads, drainage system, street lights and many more but these unauthorised layouts, plots and buildings cause barriers in the government project of development.
The purpose of these government schemes Lrs that is released by Somesh Kumar, who is the chief secretary of Telangana Government is to make the state look developed and nothing comes between the government development master plans.
Telangana BRS Scheme 2023 (Building Regularisation Scheme)
The Telangana Brs scheme stands for Building Regularisation Scheme in which all the building owners who constructed their building without any permission from the higher authorities will get an opportunity to regularize their houses and buildings under this scheme as they are violating the rule of government and become an obstacle in government work. Government of Telangana aims to make their state well-planned with all the facilities like roads, drainage and many more for the people of Telangana and make their lives better. The government relaunched the scheme to make Telangana a planned state.
Nowadays all the building projects are approved first and then the constructions take place so this Brs scheme is basically for old buildings that are constructed without permission or paper works. This is the best chance for the people of Telangana to register themselves in this scheme to get approved papers for their houses and buildings, After this people will avail many benefits like they will get best deals for their house if they want to sell in future, people can apply for loans against their property from bank and many more.
Objective of Telangana Brs Scheme 2023
The main objective behind the Telangana Brs scheme is to give people of Telangana state an opportunity to regularize their property to avail government benefits. This scheme is relaunched by the government to make the metropolitan plan and other master plan successful. This scheme make sure that no unplanned and without proper paperwork construction takes place, it is considered as illegal and strict action will be taken to the owner of that property. The government only motive behind this is to enhance the development in the state and improve the infrastructure of the state.
How To Register
Here you will get the whole process to apply for Telangana Lrs and Brs scheme in detail so that you can also register yourself easily without any problem and get full approved rights and papers of your plot and property. Till now lakhs of applicants register themselves under this scheme.
How To Register For Telangana Lrs Scheme
Firstly, we are going to provide you with the process to apply for Lrs scheme which is the Layout Regularisation Scheme. The steps are mention below, kindly follow all the steps to register yourself.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Government of Telangana that is lrs.telangana.gov.in , or you can also click on the below given link for direct visit.
- Now the home page of the official Government of Telangana, Layout Regularization Scheme 2020 is open in front of you.
- After that you have to click on the option Apply for Lrs 2020, which is mentioned on the right side of the home page.
- Then, a new page appears which asks for your details like Indian or NRIs, select the option accordingly.
- Now add your mobile number in the blank and click on the button to generate an otp.
- Check your phone message, you will receive an otp within a few seconds, enter your otp.
- Generate your username and password by adding details that are asked there, so that you can check your application form status anytime.
- Now the Lrs scheme registration form appears in front of you, enter all the information that is mentioned on the form correctly and click on the next button.
- In this step you have to make payment by adding your debit or credit card and proceed with your payment.
- Add the required documents which is mention there like, you have to upload the first page photo of registered sale deed if your plot is unsold.
- Now click on the submit button, you have successfully registered for Telangana Lrs scheme 2020.
- Now your payment is approved and you successfully register yourself for the Telangana Lrs scheme.
Note: Right now application form for Telangana Lrs and Brs scheme is closed soon the government will reopen , we will update it here but you can still check the status of your application form, we have provided the steps below go and check it out.
How To Register For Telangana Brs Scheme
Here we are giving you steps to apply for the Telangana Brs scheme, follow these steps to get yourself registered in just few minutes.
- Firstly, open any browser and write the url of the official website of Government of Telangana, Layout and Building Regularisation Scheme, lrsbrs.hmda.gov.in, the official link is mentioned below.
- Now you can see the homepage of the official website, here you have to click on the Brs registration option and add all the required details there like your name, address, phone number, password etc.
- The next step is to submit all the data to generate the login details like username and password.
- Enter this username and password to get one step closer to fill the application form.
- After that, a new window is open in front of you, find the option Brs new application, by clicking on this option you will be redirected to the new page where you get your application form.
- Fill all the details correctly and click on the submit option.
- The next step is to download the receipt which is mentioned there, that is used in the local municipal office along with the documents.
- You can visit the local municipal office to pay the required fees along with this receipt and application form or you can also pay online via net banking.
- After submitting the form you will receive the confirmation message from the government side, additionally you will get an application number.
How To Check Application Status
Here we will assist you so that you will get the easiest and simplest way to check the status of your application under the lrs and brs scheme of Telangana. People who are exploring different websites to get the process of checking lrs and brs application status then follow the below steps to get yourself fulfilled in this situation.
How to check Telangana Lrs Application Status
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Government of Telangana, Municipal Administration and Panchyat Raj Departments, the link is given here. https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/Home.aspx
- Now click on the option Know your application status which is on the right corner of the homepage of the official website.
- Select the option between Indian and NRIs, and enter the mobile number.
- After submitting the details you will receive an otp, enter this otp on the next step.
- Afterwards, the status of your application is displayed in front of you.
How to check Telangana Brs Application Status
- To check the application status of Telangana Brs scheme you firstly need to open the official website which is given here www.hmda.gov.in/lrs-brs/
- After that scroll the page to the last and there you will see an option of Lrs/Brs in green box, click on that button.
- Now, you have directed to the official website of Layout and Building Regularisation Scheme.
- Here, on the right side of the page you will see a box where Enter Application Number is written.
- Enter your application number, you had received while applying for Telangana Brs application form.
- Then, the final step is to click on the search button and you will be good to go with the result.
Here we have mentioned all the details regarding Telangana Lrs and Brs scheme regularisation charges in a table form so that rates are clear in your mind.
We have also provided you the amount which you have to pay while applying for this scheme. If you are a resident of Telangana state you must have read this information and get yourself educated about these schemes.
First of all we are giving you details related to the amount which has to be paid while applying for the lrs and brs scheme. If you are the owner of an individual plot then you have to pay Rs 1000 at the time of submission of the form, If you own a layout then Rs 10000 is paid while applying under this scheme.
Now in the table format you will get more clear information about the regularisation charges, you can also pay this amount in installments basis till the deadline date which is mentioned on the official government website.
Telangana LRS Scheme Regularisation Charges:
- The value less than Rs.3,000/ sq. yard is 20% for sub registrars.
- The value from Rs.3,001/ square yard to Rs.5,000/ sq. is 30%.
- The value from Rs.5,001/ sq. yard to Rs.10,000/ sq. yard is 40%.
- The value from Rs.10,001/ sq. yard to Rs.20,000/ sq. yard is 50%.
- The value from Rs.20,001/ sq. yard to Rs.30,000/ sq. yard is 60%.
- The value from Rs.30,001/ sq. yard to Rs.50,000/ sq. yard is 80%.
- The value above Rs.50,001/ sq. yard is 100%.
Telangana BRS Scheme Regularisation Charges:
For Multi Dwelling Units/ Flats/ Apartment Complex in violation/ Individual Building converted into Apartments.
- The value upto 600/ sq ft is Rs. 12,500.
- The value from 601/ sq ft to 1200/ sq ft is Rs. 25,000.
- The value from 1202/ sq ft to 2000/ sq ft is Rs. 40,000.
- The value above 2000/ sq ft is Rs. 60,000
Telangana LRS Calculator 2023
If you are a resident of Telangana State and wants to check your LRS amount through calculator then continue reading below to know how you can easily use the LRS calculator. With the help of this calculator you can check the amount which you have to pay to the Telangana government under LRS scheme. You can visit the official calculator through link given below. As per recent news released by the authorities you can use the calculator to know the fee which you have to pay to the government in order to regularise your land. Let me add here the process and steps which you have to follow to use the calculator are:
- Firstly you have to open the official calculator,
- Then you need to enter the Area in Square Yard.
- Now enter the price per square yard when you purchased the land.
- In this step you have to click on the submit option.
- Finally the results will be display on your screen including regularisation charges, open space charges and LRS charges.
Q. What is Telangana Lrs scheme?
Ans. Telangana Lrs scheme is Layout regularisation scheme which is issued by government of Telangana to make development to the urban areas by removing all the illegal and unauthorised layout and provide opportunity to the people to regularise their land.
Q. What is Telangana Brs Scheme?
Ans. The Telangana Brs scheme full form is Building Regularisation Scheme, as name suggests it is a chance for the people who had built their house illegally or in an unauthorised way to get proper deed and papers of their house. Moreover they will also avail the government facilities.
Q. What is the advantage of Telangana Lrs scheme?
Ans. After regularising your land you can take permission from the authority to build houses, also facilities like drainage, water supply, construction of proper roads, street lights will be provided to the people for betterment of their life.
Q. What are disadvantages and consequences if someone does not apply for regularisation?
Ans. You have to face some serious consequences like you will not get building permission, you will not get facilities provided by the government, also you have to pay a penalty to the authorities.
Q. What are the application charges/fees for Telangana Lrs scheme?
Ans. If you have an individual plot then you have to pay Rs 1000 at the time of submitting application, If you have a layout then Rs 10000 is the fees respectively.
Q. What is the procedure of applying for Telangana Lrs Scheme?
Ans. If you want to apply under this scheme then you have to visit the official website of the government of Telangana.
Disclaimer: This website is not linked to any government authority. We provide latest news & update, not any government organisation.
- CUET PG 2023 Registration Started, Application Form, Exam, Dates, Eligibility
- Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Download
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 9000 Vacancies, Dates, Apply Online
- KCET Exam 2023 Application Form, Direct Apply
- Gate 2023 Result Out, Cut Off List Direct Download Link
- Bihar B.ED CET 2023 - Application Form, Dates, Admit Card, Exam, Result, News
- BSEB Bihar Board 12th Result 2023 - Direct Link
- Gujarat Giants 2023 Team WPL, Matches Schedule, Players, Captain, Auction Price
- LIC AAO Mains Admit Card 2023, Direct Download Link
- Selfiee (2023) Movie Release Date, Box Office Collection, Budget, Review, Cast, Storyline
- LIC ADO Admit Card 2023, Download Prelims Call Letter
- ECI Election Commissioner(EC’s) & Chief Election Commissioner(CEC) Selection Process & Power
- PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2023 (Revised) Direct Download
- KVS TGT PGT Answer Key 2023 AE, FO, PRT Out, Hindi Translator, Submit Objection
- MP Patwari Admit Card 2023 Out Direct Download Link
- TS ICET Notification Released 2023 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Fees
- Royal Challengers Bangalore 2023 Team WPL, Captain, Auction Price, Match Schedule, Players List
- UP Warriorz 2023 Team WPL, Captain, Players List, Auction Price, Matches Schedule
- CBSE Result Class 10th & 12th Result 2023
- AP Inter Admit Card 2023 1st & 2nd Year Direct Download Link
- OSSSC Recruitment Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) & Junior Assistant (JA) 2023, Apply Now
- TS Inter Hall Ticket 2023 Released For 1st & 2nd Year, Direct Download From Tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2023 RHC, JJA, JA Released For 2756 Posts
- WPL Mumbai Indians Team 2023 Players List, Auction Price, Captain, Match Schedule
- TS PGECET 2023 - Application Form, Notification, Hall Ticket, Fees, Exam Dates
- NEET PG 2023 Exam, Admit Card Direct Download
- Delhi Cantt Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, 40 Posts
- NEET UG 2023 Application Form, Notification, Registration, Exam Date, Fee
- WPL 2023 Schedule, Teams With Captain, Venue, First Match
- WPL Delhi Capitals Team 2023 Captain, Match Schedule, Players, Auction Price
- SSC CGL Result 2023 - Tier 1, Score Card Direct Link
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online 577 Posts EO, AO, APFC
- IPL 2023 Schedule, Matches, Venue, Team, First Match
- IPL Ticket Booking 2023 Online Booking, Price List
- Happy International Women’s Day 2023, Wishes, Images, Messages, Quotes, Status, SMS
- Happy Holi 2023 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, SMS, Status
- Happy Holi 2023 Images For Facebook Whatsapp, Instagram, Family, Loves Ones, Wallpaper
- Happy Holi 2023 Date In India, Holika Dahan Timing, Panchnang, History, Time, Shubh Mohrat
- Delhi MCD Mayor Election Result 2023 - Shelly Oberoi Won New Mayor
- India Vs Australia Test Series 2023, ODI, T20 Schedule, Live Score, Winner, Result
- Assembly Election Result 2023 - Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura Exit Poll Live
- ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 - Schedule, Winner, Points Table, Teams, Groups
- Neet PG 2023 Postponement, Supreme Court Order Yes Or No, New Date Sheet, Fees
- Periyar University Result 2023 For UG, PG Direct Download Link
- Erode East Bypoll Election Result 2023 Live