CITB – Site Environment Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)Know-How Training Ltd
- 1 day
- Accredited Certification
- North West
This Site Environment Awareness training course aims to enable Site Supervisors and Site Managers to:
- Understand the environmental impacts of construction processes.
- Understand the relevant legislation and how to regulate it.
- Understand how to achieve compliance.
- Understand best practice techniques to use on site.
This SEATS training course contains the following topics:
- Why is the environment important?
- Environmental Management Systems.
- Contaminated Land.
- Waste Management.
- Pollution and Water Management.
- Being a Good Neighbour.
- Energy and Resources.
Candidates will also have a ‘Being Responsible’ group discussion where they will be encouraged to discuss ideas of how they will implement changes on site.
The SEATS training course has a high proportion of group discussions, best practice sharing, exercises and case studies. Delegates will also be required to take a multiple choice examination.
On successful completion of the SEATS training course, candidates will be awarded with a Site Environment Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) certificate accredited by the CITB, which is valid for five years.
Know-How Training Ltd
Know How Training & Consultancy Ltd Unit 1,
32 Bankfield Street,
Merseyside L20 8EJ,
Tel: 0151 933 0905Web: https://knowhow-training.co.uk/