CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme RefresherCorps Support
- 2 Days
- Accredited Certification
- United Kingdom
This 2-day course is for you if you have previously passed the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course, or a subsequent refresher course.
This refresher brings your health and safety knowledge up to date and provides a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course as well as introducing new subjects.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
• implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects your management role
• implement new guidance and industry best practice
• fulfil your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.
7th & 8th July / 4th & 5th August / 1st & 2nd September / 6th & 7th October / 3rd & 4th November / 1st & 2nd December
This course is delivered and assessed over video conferencing software using Zoom and Microsoft Forms or ClassMarker.
You will be given member access to course material and log in details to participate in the course presentation delivered by one of our tutors and provided with a link in order to complete the end of course exam.
You will need the following:
- a laptop or personal computer
- an internet connection via broadband wired or wireless connection (4G/3G/LTE)
- a built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth speaker and a microphone
- a built-in or USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam or
- an HD camera or HD camcorder
A tutor will be facilitating the event and will coach you through the process.
Once you have received your booking confirmation you will need to click ‘View online event’ to register your details to access the video conference. All other instructions will be provided by your tutor.
7-9 Market Buildings,
Tel: 023 8022 5497Web: https://corpssupport.co.uk/