CITB Site Supervision Safety Training SchemeCorps Support
- 2 Days
- Accredited Certification
- United Kingdom
This 2-day course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
• health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
• your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
• risk assessments and the need for method statements
• effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
• monitoring site activities effectively
• timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.
20th & 21st July / 17th & 18th August / 21st & 22nd September / 19th & 20th October / 16th & 17th November / 21st & 22nd December
This course is delivered and assessed over video conferencing software using Zoom and Microsoft Forms or ClassMarker.
You will be given member access to course material and log in details to participate in the course presentation delivered by one of our tutors and provided with a link in order to complete the end of course exam.
You will need the following:
- a laptop or personal computer
- an internet connection via broadband wired or wireless connection (4G/3G/LTE)
- a built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth speaker and a microphone
- a built-in or USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam or
- an HD camera or HD camcorder
A tutor will be facilitating the event and will coach you through the process.
Once you have received your booking confirmation you will need to click ‘View online event’ to register your details to access the video conference. All other instructions will be provided by your tutor.
7-9 Market Buildings,
Tel: 023 8022 5497Web: https://corpssupport.co.uk/