Customer Service App Level 2First College Lincs
- Info on Application
- 13-15 Months
The role of the customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to
the customers of your organisation. This may be through one-off or routine contacts, and
include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, meet and greet or sales. Customer
interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face to face, telephone,
post, email, text and social media.
To enable apprentices to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and behaviours, we would
recommend they work towards the below qualification.
Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service Practitioners
This City and Guilds qualification is for anyone who is involved in any customer focused role,
in any industry. It covers a range of topics, developing self to achieve targets and goals;
recognition of regulations and legislation within own organisation; principles of business;
contributing to a customer focused experience; providing customer service; and managing
Apprentices must successfully complete the mandatory units plus one optional unit.
• Developing self to achieve targets and goals
• Recognition of regulations ad legislations within own organisation
• Principles of business
• Contribute to a customer focused experience
• Provide customer service
• Manage customer expectations
• Working in a sales environment
• Working in an administrative environment
• Working in a contact centre environment
• Customer service principles
• Working in a retail environment
• Social media in a work environment
• Fundamentals of marketing
This qualification is not part of the Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship End Point
Assessment but is a stand-alone qualification that can support those on the Apprenticeship.
English and Maths
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve Level 1 in English and Maths and to have
taken Level 2 English and Maths tests before the completion of the apprenticeship.
First College Lincs
First College Lincs,
Tel: 0800 019 2722Web: http://www.firstcollegelincs.co.uk