ICAEW AC Accounting

Vale Financial Training
  • Info on Application
  • 5 Days
  • Accredited Certification
  • Oxfordshire

This certificate level course ensures that students have a sound understanding of the techniques of double entry accounting and can apply its principles in recording transactions, adjusting financial records and preparing non-complex financial statements.

On completion of this course students will be :

proficient in the use of double entry accounting techniques and the maintenance of accounting records;
able to identify and correct omissions and errors in accounting records and financial statements; and
able to specify the components of financial statements and prepare and present non-complex accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.

Method of assessment

The Accounting module is assessed by a 1.5 hour computer-based exam. 40% of the marks are allocated from the preparation of single company financial statements, using a pro-forma template. The remaining 60% of the marks are from 24 multiple-choice or multiple-response questions. The pass rate is 55%.

Vale Financial Training

Harwell Innovation Centre,

173 Curie Avenue,




OX11 0QG,

Tel: 01235 470 021

Web: https://valefinancialtraining.com/