MANUAL TURNINGSETA Training for Industry
- price on application
- information on application
- Accredited Certification
SETA is able to offer bespoke Centre Lathe Turning Courses in our workshop. Contact us to discuss your individual requirements as courses are tailored to suit your needs. As our workshop is very busy, we will accommodate adult courses when the apprentices are not using the facility.
CENTRE LATHE TURNING – example contents
Below you will find a sample of contents that can be covered during a course.
• Select machine tool appropriate to the operation and safely operate the machine controls
• Mount chucks and set and secure workpieces
• Set up and mount workpieces between centres.
• Using a range of workholding devices including, faceplates, fixtures, 4 jaw chucks & soft jaws
• Select and set speeds and feeds
• Cut threads using machine taps and split button dies
• Produce components having parallel, stepped, tapered and knurled diameters, drilled, reamed and bored holes
• Screw Cutting, Metric & Imperial
• Using a range of measuring equipment
SETA Training for Industry
SO15 0LJ United Kingdom,
Tel: 023 8077 1908Web: https://www.setatraining.co.uk/