OSSSC Recruitment Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) & Junior Assistant (JA) 2023, Apply Now
OSSSC full form is Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission, they had published the notification regarding the recruitment or the post of Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) and Junior Assistant (JA) on their official website that is www.osssc.gov.in. Here we are going to provide you all the information that is written in the PDF of combined recruitment for the district cadre post of JA and PEO so that you can easily register yourself for the examination which is going to be conduct in the month of May 2023.
The wait is finally over for the job seekers as OSSSC has released the notification and job vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer. There are total 5396 combined vacancies released by the authority in which 3099 vacancies is for Junior Assistant and 2297 vacancies is for Panchayat Executive Officer. If you are interested in this examination then you can apply yourself by follow the steps that are present below. Additionally, If you want to know the eligibility criteria then read this article as we have mention it below along with that we have added the exam pattern so that it will helps you in your preparation.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission had issued a short notice on their official web portal regarding the examination for the post of PEO and JA in the combined form. The total number of vacancies out by the authority body are 5399. It is the best chance for the candidates who are seeking job in the Odisha state as this is the good option for them. Talking about the registration process, then the application forms for these posts were out from 24th February 2023 and it will be ended on 27th March 2023. Let me add, there are only few days left for the registration process so it is a high time for you to apply for this post now. Check out the steps that are given below to apply for the post of JA and PEO quickly.
OSSSC Recruitment Details 2023
|Exam Name||OSSSC Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||PEO & JA|
|No. of Vacancy||5396|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Skill Test|
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment for Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) and Junior Assistant (JA) Post 2023?
You need to follow the below given steps in order to register yourself for the OSSSC Recruitment 2023. The written examination date will soon announced by the staff of Odisha Government on their website once the application process will end. We will surely mention the date of exam for the post of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer here. The last date to apply yourself for this post is 27th March 2023, so make sure you should apply for this post before the deadline. Let me add the steps here:
- The first thing you have to do is open the official website of Government of Odisha that is https://www.osssc.gov.in/.
- Now, click on the option ‘Apply Online’ which is mentioned on this right upper corner of the homepage.
- Here, you have to press the button of ‘New Users and Register’.
- After that, generate the username and password in this step by adding required details there.
- Now with the help of login details that you have generated in the above step, you can login to the application portal of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer.
- Then, the application form will display on your screen.
- Fill out the form by filling accurate personal detail and attach the documents that are mentioned their.
- Now submit all the documents as there is no application fee.
- You have receive the confirmation message on your registered mobile number or on the given email address.
Some Important Dates of OSSSC Recruitment 2023
|OSSSC Recruitment Notification 2023 Released||Feb 24, 2023|
|OSSSC Recruitment Online Apply 2023 Start Date||Feb 24, 2023|
|OSSSC Recruitment Online Apply 2023 Last Date||Mar 27, 2023|
|OSSSC Recruitment Exam 2023||April-May 2023|
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are presenting you the details of eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer, this data will help you to check your eligibility before applying for the recruitment. You must have fulfilled all the guidelines otherwise your application form will be rejected by the authorities. The eligibility criteria includes the information of age limit, education qualification and and many more. Check the criteria below.
- The minimum age limit for post like JA and PEO is 21 years old and the maximum age limit is not above 38 years old as on 1st January 2023.
- Talking about the reserved categories like SC/ST/SEBS/Women category, then the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Let me share with you that, the upper age limit of the persons with disability is relaxed by 10 years.
- Education Qualifications for the post of Junior Assistant are: The candidates who are interested for the post must have passed +3 in the field of Arts/Science/Commerce Moreover, He must have a good knowledge of computer.
- Talking about the Education Qualification for the post of Panchayat Executive Officers then, The candidates must have cleared the +2 examination in any examination.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we are mentioning the details of exam pattern which will helps you in study for the examination well. As per notice released by the authority the written test will be conducted in the month of May, exact date will be updated here once it will declared by the government. The questions are in the form of MCQ’s , 4 options will be given there and you have to choose the one correct answer.
As per the officials, there will be negative marking of 0.50 marks per wrong answer attempted. You will be given total time duration of 3 hours in which you have to complete the paper. The exam will be for 180 marks and they are classified as follow: English=40, Odia=35, Mathematics=35, General Knowledge=35 and Computer Knowledge=35.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Here we are clearing all your thoughts regarding the salary of Junior Assistant as well as Panchayat Executive Officer post. These salary details are confirmed by the OSSSC officials with the short notification PDF which is available on OSSSC main website. Additionally, We have also provided the PDF link below you can check the details there also.
Q. What is the last date to apply for JU and PEO post?
Ans. 27th March 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are released by the OSSSC for the post JU and PEO?
Ans. The total combined vacancies are 5396. For JU post 3099 and for PEO post 2297
Disclaimer: This website is not linked to any government authority. We provide latest news & update, not any government organisation.